I was surprised when I was checking out one of my favorite blogs yesterday to see that I had been given 3 more blog awards. Lucky me!Thank you Megan! Everyone go check out her blog, A Ruffle in Time and give her some love. She shares some super cute projects!
Now I have to see if I can come up with 7 more things about myself. Man... this is going to be tough. I had trouble with the last 7 and now I have to come up with more only a few days later. So let me see here...
1. My favorite drinks are Water, Sweet Tea, and Dr. Pepper.
2. I love to scrapbook. I have scrapbooked practically every picture of Travis and I since we've met. (8 yrs worth of photos!) And I have WAY to much paper and other embellishments. lol
3. My favorite smell or scent is anything Vanilla.
4. I have a HORRIBLE gag reflex. When I was young, the dentist actually wrote the nickname "Gagger" on my dental records. To this day, I struggle with dental x-rays!
5. I HATE mustard and mayonnaise! They are awful! I also, hate tomatoes but I will eat ketchup. It is the only condiment I eat on my food.
6. I grew up in Mule Town USA or the "Mule Capital of the World," Columbia, TN. Every year in April there is a Mule Day parade and people come from ALL over to show off their mules.
7. I am a HUGE football fan!! But it has to be NFL football. I don't get into college as much.
I am SO HAPPY IT IS FOOTBALL SEASON! :)
Ok... hope you guys are sick of random facts about myself! lol
Time to pass these awards onto some other fabulous bloggers:
1. Heart and Home
2. Less Cake, More Frosting
3. House of Smith's
4. The Hand Me Down House