Steph from Southern Fairy Designs is visiting from across the pond today.
Steph is super sweet and super talented. This girl knows how to make some jewelry knock-offs!
I'll let Steph take it from here !
If you want to have a go then you'll need:
- Wire cutters
- Beading wire
- Silver clasp
- 8 x 6mm pearlescent beads
- 85 x 6mm pearls
- 14 x glass rectangle beads
- 85 x 4mm black bicone beads
- 2 silver crimp beads
So now to start making the necklace....
1. Cut 3 lengths of beading wire: 36 inches long, 34 inches long and 27 inches long.
5. Keep threading black bicone beads on till there are 50 beads on the threads. 6. Take the 2 longest lengths and thread 5 pearls onto them. 7. Take the longest strand and thread the 8 pearlescent beads onto it.
11.Take the mid length and thread on 21 pearls.
15. Thread a crimp bead onto the 3 wire lengths, pass through the clasp bar attachment loop.
That is so pretty Steph!
Thanks so much for sharing it with us all!
Everyone go stop by Southern Fairy Designs and tell Steph Hello!