I had been waiting to see more of these for every holiday
and hadn't seen any yet, so I decided to make my own Christmas version.
We have some good friends going home to UT for Christmas,
and I wanted to make them a fun, cute, gift that would make the drive easier.
This is what I came up with:
And here is how I did it:
-IBC Cream Soda Bottles (Washed & Dried)
-Hot Glue Gun
-Printables (available only HERE)
1. Spray paint box the desired color and let dry.
2. Add scrapbook paper to the front, back, sides, and top (I only added it to the front and back using mod podge).
3. Then PRINT out Christmas Soda Labels found HERE. Cut out pieces.
4. Fill bottles with sweets.
5. Cut (6) 8.5x3 inch scrapbook paper strips. Add to Soda labels. Cut out large circle labels. Add large circles to soda bottles.
6. Add smaller circles to the top of the bottles on the lid.
7. Add larger circles to the bottles, by hole punching at the top and tying on with ribbon or tulle to a ring.
8. Add large santa printable to the front of the box.
Super cute and easy gift for your family, friends, or neighbors.
Hope you Like!!
And remember, come on over and say hi!
Would love to get to know you better. :)
Thanks so much for sharing Kristyn!!