Kara from Happy Go Lucky is here today with how to make your own Hot Cocoa Mix.
Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be Allison's guest today!!
I'm Kara and I blog over at Happy Go Lucky. I have an easy holiday gift for you all that is perfect for cold nights.
How about some homemade hot cocoa?
My son and I love making hot chocolate together so this year I made a few jars of hot cocoa mix to give as gifts.
And it's so easy to make, I was able to make a huge jar for us too.
- 4 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 (4 ounce) package of instant chocolate pudding
- 1 (4 ounce) package of instant white chocolate pudding
Add 1/4 cup of cocoa mix to 8 ounces of hot milk or hot water (I prefer milk)
Now that you're craving hot cocoa, whip up some of this easy mix for yourself and enjoy!
Thank you Allison for having me as your guest today.
Thanks so much for sharing Kara!