I LOVE this pie!
It is SO easy and SOOOOO yummy!
It is a pretty much a lighter version of a cheesecake.
We normally make it around the holidays but it is good any time of year or for any occasion.
I made this for Easter this year since I knew my parents were coming to visit and it is one of their favorites as well.
It is a fast recipe to make ahead of time and just leave in your fridge until it is time to serve.
Here is how to make it:
- 3/4 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Confectionary Sugar
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, sofened
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Fruit Pie topping or fresh fruit for topping of your choice.
- Blend cream cheese, vanilla, and confectionary sugar together.
- Once blended, fold in Cool Whip.
- Place in graham cracker crust and gently spread out.
- Top with your favorite topping.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.