Ready to take a peek inside another blogger's handbag? Steph from Crafting in the Rain is here today to show her's off.
Hi everyone! It's fun to be here at A Glimpse Inside to introduce myself to you and show off my bag.
I'm Steph and my blog is Crafting in the Rain. You might not be surprised to learn I live in the Pacific Northwest. It's beautiful here, and we get a lot of rain to keep things growing. My husband and I have 3 kids and I've been blogging since 2011.
My bag is a Fossil bag that I actually won in a drawing a couple years ago! I love that it's not too big. In fact, it was the perfect size for when my husband and I traveled all over Portugal last May. I don't know that any of its contents are particularly telling about me, but here's what you'll find.
- A pink wallet. Pink is my favorite color.
- My phone. It's a Moto X with Republic Wireless. They are awesome, and cheap. The case has a stand on the back making it perfect for watching Netflix while I'm working on the computer.
- Chap stick. I just barely tried EOS and I love it! And for a teeny bit of color, Baby Lips in Peach Kiss.
- Gum (or mints). Wintergreen or Spearmint. Peppermint is too strong. And never the blue TicTacs. They taste like toothpaste.
- Hand santitizer.
- Pen and Notebook. Sure, I always have my phone on me if I need to add something to my calendar. But sometimes you just need to be able to doodle, you know?
- Hair elastics.
- Toy airplane. Courtesy of my 5 year old. It's not always there, but it certainly wasn't a surprise when I found it while pulling things out to take these photos.
- Michael's Gift Card. Also, not always there, but always exciting when I have one!
So there you have it. Little bits of my life, and maybe you found some of it interesting :)
If you want to see where my purse hangs out when I'm not hitting the town (or grocery store, whatever) check this post about my striped purse wall. Funnest tiny spot in my house.
I'm also usually hanging out some on Pinterest and Instagram, so come follow along! Thanks for having me Allison!
Thanks for sharing Steph!